ID Theft: Protect Yourself!
Identity theft is on the rise. And at Iowa State Bank, it’s our job to help protect you – and your identity. That’s why we invite you to take a moment to learn how you can help protect yourself with our newest service – Identity Theft Resolution Service.
Choice Checking customers already enjoy this service at no additional cost, and anyone can add it for a low monthly fee.
If You’re A Victim, Benefits Include:
- $10,000 in ID theft expense reimbursement (lost wages, travel expense, lawyer initial consultation fee, child care expense)
- Victims are assigned a personal advocate who will work solely with you through the complete resolution process to help …
- Assist with placing fraud alerts with credit bureaus
- Notify relevant government agencies
- Replace identification cards
- Enrollment in one year of credit monitoring, if necessary
In addition, Identity Theft Resolution Services helps you protect your identity.
ID Protection Services:
- Traveling abroad? Call Identity Theft 911 for safety and security tips.
- Questions? Calls are answered 24/7.
- Marital status change? We can provide assistance with name change.
- Coverage includes household residents under the age of 26.
Call today to sign up! Please contact a Customer Service Associate in any of our offices. And remember, at Iowa State Bank, your safety comes first!