Identity Theft Resolution Service
Iowa State Bank’s customers and their family members* can count on identity protection and resolution services. Powered by Identity Theft 911®, America’s premier provider of identity services, these fraud-specialist services help detect and resolve identity theft and fraud.
This service is available at no additional fee for Choice Checking customers. Other Iowa State Bank checking customers may purchase this service. Contact us for details, or call your local Iowa State Bank office for details.
Don’t wait until you are a victim.
Identity thieves steal mail, skim credit cards, hack into ATMs and rummage through garbage in the search for their next victim. In the blink of an eye, criminals misuse bits and pieces of your personal information to obtain fraudulent credit and make unauthorized purchases.
If you’re a victim, you need expert help NOW! Suspect fraud? Need immediate identity protection assistance? Want to protect confidential information or replace missing personal documents and identification? When you need help:
- Simply call us at 800.472.3595
- We’ll transfer you to an experienced fraud specialist at Identity Theft 911’s Resolution Center.
Your personal fraud specialist will guide you through the proactive and resolution process until your problem is fully resolved and your peace of mind is restored. These fraud specialists determine your best course of action, cut through the red tape and do most of the heavy lifting-so you don’t have to struggle on your own.
Fraud specialists are on stand-by ready to assist you with …
- Proactive services – if your wallet or purse is lost or stolen, or you suspect your identity has been compromised or might be vulnerable. To help protect your identity, a fraud specialist will place a free fraud alert, when appropriate, and offer guidance on the latest scams.
- Resolution services – provide step-by-step guidance through the identity resolution process from start to finish. A personal-touch fraud specialist works with you to stop fraudulent bills and charges, work with government agencies and creditors, help you prepare notification materials and provide victims of identity theft with one year of free fraud-monitoring services.
- For news on the latest identity scams and access to a wealth of resources and proactive tips to help you avoid becoming a victim, visit www.IDT911.com/KnowledgeCenter.
- Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Insurance Coverage
If your identity is compromised, $10,000 in identity theft expense reimbursement insurance coverage will be available to you at no additional cost. Expenses covered are lost wages, travel expenses, initial legal consultation, elder and/or child care. Contact us for more details.
*Identity protection services are available to a spouse and/or immediate family members under 26 years old who live in the household.