Your Name. Our Reputation.
Safeguarding your finances is our most important job. Our reputation depends on it. At Iowa State Bank we value integrity and honesty combined with confidentiality.
Here are some security reminders:
- Explore the security features in our FREE Online Banking that help you to bank online safely.
- Learn more about mobile banking security.
- Protect your computer from malware:
- Use a reputable Internet security suite
- Apply recommended operating system and browser updates
- Think about where you browse on the Internet and before downloading files
- Don’t open suspicious emails or click on links in them. Remember that the sender can be spoofed, so cyber criminals can make any email look as if it is from your best friend.
- Review your account statement. Notify us of any inaccurate or outdated information.
- Remember, your bank will not ask for personal financial information that they already know about you. Do not include personal financial information when emailing us, unless you are using encrypted or secure email.
- Additional information is available within “A Bank Customer’s Guide to Cybersecurity” published by the FDIC in 2016.
- If you have questions about your personal information, or would like to inform us of the potential misuse of your personal information, please contact us.
- If you feel we have failed to protect your personal information, you may submit a complaint to:
President, Iowa State Bank
5 E. Call St.
Algona, IA 50511
- Learn how to protect your identity
- What do you do if you suspect identity theft?
- We recognize the importance of protecting children’s identities and privacy online. Our web site is not directed at children and we do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from children.