|What are you thinking about?
How do I apply for Online Banking?
|Iowa State Bank at 10:30 a.m.
You will see the Online Banking Login box on each page on our website. Below the box there is an “Apply Now” button. Current customers may click on the button and complete the form. Your usercode will be the account number (checking or savings) that you enter on this form. If you’re not sure about your checking account number, see the bottom of your check. To review terms and conditions of online banking, please click the disclosure button found at the bottom the form.Upon submitting the form, you will receive your initial password by postal mail. The first time you use it you will be prompted to change your password.
Banking online means that you have access to your money when you want it. Just look at what you can do:
- Check how much money you’ve got in checking or savings – or see how much money you’ve got to repay on a loan
- Verify deposits (like your paycheck) and withdrawals (you know, all of those ATM receipts you have)
- Transfer money between accounts
- Look at your account statement
(You can see 13 months of statements in online banking or with eStatements)
- Download info into Microsoft Money and Microsoft Excel for your records
- See images of the checks that have cleared your account (because sometimes you just don?ft remember who you wrote that check to)
- Pay bills!